How to apply:
Prospective participants have to fill out and submit the form below, and upload a 1-page letter (pdf) organized as follows:
- name, department/university, current position
- educational background
- research activity and interests
- motivations for participating in the school
Please note that any page after the first will be automatically deleted.
Selection criteria: In addition to applicant quality, the Organizing Committee will consider a number of features including: the coherence of the motivation with the aim and scope of the school, the potential benefit for the participant future activities, and early application.
Participants application: July 30, 2021 – please note: even though the deadline has passed, it is still possible to submit applications
- Notification of acceptance: July 31, 2021
- Deadline registration (only accepted students): August 4, 2021
Registration fees: 350 €, VAT 22% included. The fee covers all lectures; course material; Wi-Fi connections; lunches and coffee breaks; social dinner.